Hi everyone! For the past two months I’ve been building up my excitement to return to the Canadian Rockies, and finally the time has come for our departure! Our flight to Calgary leaves tonight and I cannot wait to be on that plane.
And just to recap what we’ll be doing, here’s a little itinerary of our trip:
- Friday, September 26 — Free day in Calgary, Dropkick Murphys concert at night
- Saturday, September 27 — Big Rock Brewery Tour
- Sunday, September 28 — Day trip to the Canadian Badlands
- Monday, September 29 — Driving out to Jasper and Banff National Parks where we’ll be:
- Tuesday, September 30 — Taking the Banff Gondola up Sulphur Mountain for one last epic view of the Rockies before we return to Calgary and board our plane homebound
It’s going to be a laid-back first few days followed by a whirlwind tour to end our visit, and I can’t wait to experience every moment of it!
So ta-ta in blog format for now, but see you soon on the social media channels.
Alberta, here we come!